Kompass is a pioneering educational institution for providing high-quality education in Hyderabad for Class 11th and 12th students. It offers an integrated MEC (Math-Economics-Commerce) and CEC (Civics-Economics-Commerce) with coaching for entrance exams for Law (CLAT), Business Management (IPMAT), CUET, CA-Foundation, and training for essential life skills. Kompass aims to create well-rounded individuals through a holistic approach to education.
The institution is headed by graduates of IIT, XLRI, and Ph.D. scholars. The Advisory Council comprises a US-based, Sequoia-backed successful entrepreneur, a former Director Principal of a large educational academy, and a Former Dean of IIM Bangalore.
Located in Himayat Nagar (Junior College, TSBIE) the institution wants to expand its outreach activities to take brand closer to the stakeholders ecosystem.
- The selected candidate would be required to have good communication skills.
- The right candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- You’ll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel within the day for face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners.
- The candidate has to foster and develop relationships with the share-holders in the ecosystem.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree from a reputed University.
- The candidate is required to have a vehicle to commute.
Kompass is a growing institution and aims to have multiple centers over the next few years. The candidate stands to have an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in this growth journey. Remuneration for the right candidate will be on par with the best in the industry including ESOPs.
Process of Application
Applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae in earnest. Shortlisted, candidates will be taken through up to 2 rounds of interviews.
Please apply with your resume here or email [email protected]