Kompass is a pioneering educational institution for providing high-quality education in Hyderabad for Class 11th and 12th students. It offers an integrated MEC (Math-Economics-Commerce) and CEC (Civics-Economics-Commerce) with coaching for entrance exams for Law (CLAT), Business Management (IPMAT), CUET, CA-Foundation, and training for essential life skills. Kompass aims to create well-rounded individuals through a holistic approach to education.
The institution is headed by graduates of IIT, XLRI, and Ph.D. scholars. The Advisory Council comprises a US-based, Sequoia-backed successful entrepreneur, a former Director Principal of a large educational academy, and a Former Dean of IIM Bangalore.
Located in Himayat Nagar (Junior College, TSBIE) and Jubilee Hills (CBSE school), Hyderabad, the institution looks to expand outreach and brand activities in the city.
Knowledge & Skills
- The selected candidate would be required to have good communication skills.
- The right candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- You’ll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel within the day for face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners.
- The candidate has to foster and develop relationships with the share-holders in the ecosystem.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree from a reputed University.
- The candidate is required to have a vehicle to commute.
Kompass is a growing institution and aims to have multiple centers over the next few years. The candidate stands to have an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in this growth journey. Remuneration for the right candidate will be on par with the best in the industry including ESOPs.
Process of Application
Applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae in earnest. Shortlisted, candidates will be taken through up to 2 rounds of interviews.
Please apply with your resume here or email [email protected]