Kompass is a pioneering educational institution for providing high-quality education in Hyderabad for Class 11th and 12th students. It offers an integrated MEC (Math-Economics-Commerce) and CEC (Civics-Economics-Commerce) with coaching for entrance exams for Law (CLAT), Business Management (IPMAT), CUET, CA-Foundation, and training for essential life skills. Kompass aims to create well-rounded individuals through a holistic approach to education.
The institution is headed by graduates of IIT, XLRI, and Ph.D. scholars. The Advisory Council comprises a US-based, Sequoia-backed successful entrepreneur, a former Director Principal of a large educational academy, and a Former Dean of IIM Bangalore.
Located in Himayat Nagar (Junior College, TSBIE) and Jubilee Hills (CBSE school), Hyderabad, the institution wants to expand its outreach activities to take brand closer to the stakeholders ecosystem.
Job Description for Faculty – Economics
Knowledge & Skills
- The selected candidate would be required to teach students of TSBIE syllabi.
- The candidate has the academic liberty to develop the right content to complement the students’ learning for Board and competitive examinations.
- The right candidate should have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate interest and involvement of the students in the subject.
- The candidate should be master’s degree in the relevant subject area from a reputed University. Any prior teaching or academic experience would be preferable.
Kompass is a growing institution and aims to have multiple centers over the next few years. The candidate stands to have an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in this growth journey. Remuneration for the right candidate will be on par with the best in the industry including ESOPs.
Process of Application
Kompass strongly encourages applications from women and men alike. Applicants should submit:
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A statement of purpose (max. 1 page); and
- Names of 3 referees who can be contacted for recommendation.
Shortlisted candidates will be taken through atleast 2 rounds of interviews, One Personal Interview and one demo round.
Interested candidates can apply to Ms. Rita, Centre Manager at [email protected]